At McInerney Dental Practice we want to provide you with the best possible care and service. Knowing what you think is important to us as this helps us to learn & continuously improve, so a very big thank you to everyone who took part in our recent survey.
We were really encouraged by the survey results, and below is a summary of the findings:
• 100% of our surveyed patients were happy with the choice of appointment times and access to us in the case of an emergency.
• 100% of our surveyed patients were happy with the way they were dealt with on reception and were happy with the waiting areas. We asked if people would be interested in Wi-Fi or a television in the waiting area – patients neither agreed nor disagreed with the facility of Wi-Fi, but were not keen on the provision of a television in the waiting area.
• 100% of our surveyed patients were happy with the clinical areas and over 90% were happy with the dental team and the treatment they received.
• 100% of our surveyed patients would recommend McInerney Dental Practice to a friend.
• Here are some of the comments we received:
Excellent. Very good.Do not think you need to improve anything.Perfectly happy. I wouldn’t want to visit another practice. All staff friendly. High standard.No improvement needed.Excellent from all members of staff. Good.Very welcoming.Excellent. 100/100.I don’t think I can suggest any improvements. Well above the expected standard. Very good. Helpful and understanding.Recommended.Brilliant.
The survey did highlight one particular area we need to work on:
• We try to run on time but sometimes emergencies or unexpected treatment can make us run late. You told us that we need to be better at informing you of the delay. We appreciate this advice and will try our best to keep communicating with you about any hold-ups. Please let us know how we are doing.
To show our appreciation to everyone that took the time to complete the survey we have made a donation to Bridge Aid, a charity providing emergency dental training for health workers in all remote communities in the developing world.
If you didn’t get a chance to complete a survey but would like to let us know how we are doing, or you have any comments about our service,please do let us know. You can tell us in person, by letter, email, or via the comments book in the waiting room. We welcome all of your comments – thank you.