We understand that the cost of Invisalign is one of the first things our patients want to know.
What Determines Invisalign pricing?
Invisalign is a game changer in cosmetic dentistry offering a completely new approach to teeth straightening compared to traditional braces.
Invisible aligners sit over the teeth rather than blocks and wires which are fixed on to the teeth. Not only are they far more discrete, Invisalign aligners provide a range of benefits over other types of braces.
Invisalign Pricing is based on how long your treatment will take and how many aligners are needed to complete the necessary tooth movements.
Imagine the overall distance your teeth have to travel to become straight; each aligner will only move your teeth a certain distance, and then you need the next aligner in order to move them a little further and so on.
Therefore, the total cost of Invisalign depends on how far your teeth need to move and how many aligners will be required to complete the desired effect. Your age will also be a factor in how quickly your teeth respond to treatment; VIDA Dentistry has delivered fantastic results for patients over 70, however adults of any age will generally take longer than teenagers to complete treatment.
Before treatment starts, you should undergo a Full Orthodontic Assessment which is conducted by an experienced Invisalign Dentist who will be able to identify your personal journey and what will be required to achieve your desired smile.
Not everyone has the same expectations of the end results; some patients want absolute perfection regardless of how long it takes to achieve, and others are content with different level of improvement.
A thorough assessment at this early stage will ensure that both you and your Invisalign dentist are clear on your personal expectations and can create an individualised treatment plan that will achieve the results you want.
What is Included within the Cost of Invisalign
When comparing costs of Invisalign treatment, it is important to check what is included, as this can vary significantly between providers.
For example, at VIDA Dentistry, our Invisalign package pricing includes everything required for you to receive an outstanding level of treatment, with no hidden costs to pay.
Your Invisalign treatment cost at VIDA includes:
- A complimentary no-obligation consultation allowing you to find out more (now available as an Online Consultation)
- A digital smile simulation BEFORE you commit to treatment so you can visualise the results you can expect to achieve
- A movie of your smile simulation that you can watch at home with friends and family
- Full Orthodontic Assessment with experienced Invisalign dentists before treatment starts
- A personalised treatment plan developed for your particular dental situation and your objectives by experienced Invisalign dentists
- All teeth straightening treatment visits until the final aligner, no matter how many that is, with appointments available mid-week, evenings or weekends
- All aligners within the agreed treatment plan
- Orthodontic wax for extra protection
- A discrete aligner carry case for when you remove your aligners whilst on the go
- Final review to check patient satisfaction
- Home Whitening Kit (where clinically appropriate)
- A set of VIDA retainers to keep your teeth in place once treatment is completed
Providers which quote the cheapest Invisalign costs tend to offer shorter treatment plans, with fewer aligners which may struggle to achieve the same results, especially in more complex cases. There may be little transparency about the Invisalign experience of the Dentist assessing your treatment and some providers only include a limited number of appointments or charge extra for the final retainers.
Invisalign treatment requires emotional and financial investment, and you should take time to choose a provider who you feel completely confident in.
Average Cost of Invisalign Treatment
The average cost of Invisalign treatment is in the range of £3,250 to £4,500 with an experienced dentist, depending on how complex your particular teeth straightening requirements are.
It is important to realise as you consider any form of Invisalign or Cosmetic treatment, the total cost doesn’t need to be paid all at once. VIDA offers a range of 0% finance and payment options which allow you to spread the cost over 12 months.
If you are interested to find out how effective teeth straightening could be for you and what the cost and payment options for Invisalign are, please contact us for a complimentary consultation with one of our experienced Invisalign expert dentists by calling 01329 823040 or booking an Online Consultation.